Signascript undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of which it becomes aware in the context of its activity, and to respect their privacy.
This Policy informs you about how Signascript processes your personal data and the data you provide when using our products and services. It is likely to be supplemented by information specific to your case, brought to your attention.
This Data Protection Policy may change. Last updated June 27, 2022.
Why does Signascript process your data?
Signascript only processes personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Signascript processes your data in the context of incoming or outgoing prospecting To this end, the purposes pursued by Signascript are as follows:
- Know the identity of the customer to provide appropriate responses
- Respond to specific requests and questions
- Establish quotes
- Provide pre-sales service and sell
- Inform you of our new products and services
- Signascript processes your data for the performance of a contract
To this end, the purposes pursued by Signascript are as follows:
- Manage the identity of the customer to bring customized services to the customer
- Manage orders
- Deal with special requests
- Manage the material
- Invoice and collect payments
- Provide after-sales service
- Manage personal data, characteristics and rights of a contract
- Communicate for customer management
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage data subject rights requests
- Store data provided by the customer for the performance of the service
- Prevent fraud related to the use of our materials and services
Your data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. The data you provide for the execution of the contract are kept for 30 days after delivery. Other data related to your organization and the sales and execution process (quote, order, invoicing, payment, exchanges) are kept for up to 5 years after the end of the commercial relationship.
Signascript processes your data to meet its legal or regulatory obligations
Signascript must be able to respond:
- Requisitions from the authorities and court decisions
- Respond to the authorities' right to communication
Your data may be kept for the time necessary to allow Signascript to meet its legal obligations.
Signascript also processes your data to improve its services
Signascript may also process your data for statistical purposes to improve its services and develop new ones. In this case, all the data is made anonymous beforehand.
What data are processed?
Signascript processes your personal data, collected directly from you or which you provide to us for the performance of the contract or resulting from the use of Signascript's products or services.
Signascript only processes data or a category of data if it is strictly necessary for the intended purpose. You can find information on these purposes above.
Signascript processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: Surname, first name, identifier, Company’s ID, etc.
- Personal characteristics: date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Contact data: postal address, email, telephone number, etc.
- Economic and financial data: means of payment, payment history, etc.
- Connection, service usage and interaction data: Connection and usage logs, intervention report, etc.
- Products and services owned or used
- Profiles and scores allowing customer segmentation
- Content data: Files stored on servers, email box, etc.
Any sensitive data linked and limited to the strict performance of the service contract:
- Membership of a political party or trade union
- Membership of a religious community
- Activities related to belonging to an organization for which we provide the service.
Who are the recipients of your data?
The data collected are intended for internal Signascript services only.
Data may also be processed by Signascript partners for the provision of services. You are asked for your prior consent in this case.
Finally, the processed data may be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings, in the context of legal research and requests for information at the request of the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
Are your data processed outside the European Union?
No, the data collected are not processed outside the European Union.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can request the portability of these. You also have the right to oppose the processing carried out or to request its limitation.
How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer:
- By email: email@example.com
- By letter: Signascript, 7 allée des Carrières, 77090 Collégien, France
- By telephone: +33 1 60 31 51 20
Your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity. A response will be sent to you within one (1) month of receipt of your request.
Possibility to seize the CNIL
If your exchanges with Signascript have not been satisfactory, you have the option of lodging a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with data obligations of a personal nature in France.
How are your data secured?
Signascript ensures that your data are treated securely and confidentially, including when certain operations are carried out by subcontractors.
To this end, the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of personal data concerning you are put in place. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and according to the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.